C0LOUREDLIGHTS

My photo
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
I'm Caoimhe, this is my blog on makeup and stuff. Email me on c0loured.lights23@gmail.com

Monday, 10 October 2011

Dazzle Dust

I've always admired Barry M Dazzle Dusts, but had found them messy to apply so hadn't used one in years, but a friend got me a couple for my birthday and I've fallen back in love!


  

 





 Eyes:
Barry M Dazzle Dust 24 and 87 // MUA eyeshadow in Shade 1 Pearl // Collection 2000 eyeliner // Rimmel Extra Super Lash

Base:
Usual Illamasqua/GOSH combo

Cheeks:
Topshop creme blush in Flush // ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Pink Lemonade


I looooove the ELF highlighter, it's so pretty and was maybe £1.50 or something, bought in a 50% off sale! Now it has gone a bit weird and needs a good shake to mix it up properly. It's annoying, but for 75p I can handle it. I use the ELF studio stipple brush to apply it and it blends really nicely.

My lips just have some Carmex as I couldn't find a lipstick that I really thought went and was nude enough. Since then I've bought 17 Mirror Shine On lipstick in Beehive - a blogger stalwart I think and I never stopped thinking about it since seeing it in a FOTD of the lovely BeautyH2T waaay back in February! 

So, just a cheeky FOTD from a night out last week to make me feel better about this being Monday!

Anyone got any favourite Dazzle Dusts I should try? 

-Caoimhe.lights xxx

1 comment:

  1. you know, I think i practically eat Beehive lippie these days, I think I have one in every bag I use it so much :) I havent 'dazzled' in so long, I might just go through my stash and see what colours I still have! hope you are good petal xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Let me know if you have a blog too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...