As I mentioned in my last post, my Naked Palette arrived that day! It it of course amazing so I had to use it that night, and forgo the eyeshadow I had planned.
Eyes:
Virgin // Gunmetal // Kiddie Pool // Goddess // Uzi (all Urban Decay, first two from Naked Palette) // Collection 2000 Big Fake mascara // L'Oreal Carbon Gloss // Rimmel white kohl
Kiddie Pool is quite blue and I used it around the crease to brighten things, and Goddess (which is navyish) to darken the crease and under the lower lash line.
I love that mascara too, for £5 it is excellent, lives up to the hype for sure.
Used Uzi just in the inner and outer corners, Virgin all over the lid up to the brow bone and Gunmetal on the lid.
Definitely for me this was quite dramatic but I really liked it. UD shadows are so incredible; they blend like an absolute dream and are SO worth every penny. I'm still a bit of an eyeshadow novive but they make it so easy!
Face:
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation (as concealer) // L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation //
No. 7 Pink Skin Illuminator // ELF blusher in Radiance // Sleek MakeUP One Loose Powder
Lips:
Collection 2000 Lock and Hold lipgloss in Body Pop
With such dramatic eyes I kept the rest pretty simple with my ELF blush which is nice and pale and a pale pink lipgloss.
| Oops, look a bit blanched there. |
The belt is one of my prized possessions, and was my mum's. Every cool belt I own was looted from her wardrobe. I am a moron, and had an amazing turquoise ring on, but this photo was rushed and I failed to show it off! Also, every wall in my flat is plastered in posters and postcards hence the very busy background!
I did my hair with the Babyliss Big Hair Styler, which if you haven't seen the (incredible) advert is a huge spinning hairbrush that is also a hairdryer. Now, I am very guilty of hyperbole at the best of times, but this honestly changed my life. I have curly hair and am incapable of blowdrying it myself, but this gives me a lovely bouncy blowdry with minimal effort. It was about £45 from Argos.
I really liked this outfit and had an amazing - though quite insane - night. Hope everyone else had a great weekend!
-Caoimhe.lights xxx
Pretty makeup nice and smokey looking, I haven't been to death disco for ages hope it was fun playsuit is really cute too xx
ReplyDeleteOooh my mum gave me her Babyliss Big Hair Styler this morning and I can't wait to try it! You look gorgeous. :) x
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! I've just got my naked too and love it, great eye make up! Your hair looks wicked too :D xx
ReplyDeleteYour eyes look amazing, I really need to be more adventurous with eye make up, I usually just use eyeliner and mascara! Lovely playsuit too! :) xx
ReplyDeletei LOVE your face!!!!!!! You should act :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for putting me on your blog list!! X
What shade of Illamasqua are you wearing here?
ReplyDelete