![]() |
| * |
I wish I knew what shoes she was wearing! These kind of shorts are everywhere right now, and the more I think about it so is the whole ensemble. I picked up some similar denim shorts in New Look last week, and there are some lovely belted ones in Miss Selfridge now too I'm lusting after. This is a lovely casual look, and I love that she is wearing opaques here too; absolutely vital to most of my outfits.
As the warmer weather approaches, I often find myself drawn to anything I think Summer would wear! I love vintage tennis skirts and have a couple in white and blue that are great for when the sun comes out. However, top of my wishlist is this dress from Fearne Cotton's range at Very.co.uk which I think falls into the Summer category perfectly.
![]() |
| * |
It's so cute and feminine, I really think I need to get it though I'm much shorter than Fearne and I'm quite worried it'll be too long! I also worry that it mightn't be all that flattering on my upper half. That said, I like that it has a high neck: firstly because when it's very sunny my absolute nightmare is a sun burnt chest and shoulders; I have very pale skin and it just looks horrific. Secondly because what I love about Summer's styling is that it isn't overtly sexual but she's still incredibly desirable, to men and women. The epitome of class.
Does anybody else have an Ultimate Style Crush?
-Caoimhe.lights xxx
* Zooey pictures source


Blue is one of my favourite colours to wear too :D lovely post!
ReplyDeletexx