Just a wee pic of what I have on today. I was (shockingly) recently lured into Internacionale when I was in Belfast last week, by a stunning dress I'll definitely post about soon. I've always considered it to be nothing more than a kind of chavvy shop I went in as an early teen, to buy hoodies that said NEW YORK and the like. Not having been in for about 8 years, I was very pleasantly surprised!
I bought the stripey top (sleeves come to the elbow) for £7 and the shorts, which are high waisted for £19 from Internationale. Far cheaper than I would find in Topshop or similar and they feel really lovely on.
The shirt is Burberry and one of my best ever bargains - £10 in a vintage shop. It's from the men's section but I love men's checked shirts as a casual cardigan, or belted as a dress. This one feels so soft and I love the colours.
Watch is my Casio from Urban Outfitters (though I have my eye on some gents' ones on Amazon...) and tights are from TK Maxx.
My shoes are Fred Perrys which I really love. They are the most comfortable shoes I own and are great for summer. For plimsolls they are kind of pricey at about £35, but worth every penny.
The postcard in the background is of some Berlin wall art, in case anyone is curious!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Unfortunately mine has been spent working and in the library. Apart from a cheeky trip to Boots to take advantage of 3 for 2 on a billion things! Bye!
-Caoimhe.lights xxx
Ooh I love this outfit!
ReplyDeleteI only heard of Internacionale a couple years ago and only recently has a store opened near me. I'll have to have a better look in it next time I'm in the area.
You have fab style! I love your hair too :)
ReplyDeleteThe Flower Girl
thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com
A few people have blogged about Internacionale- I might have to take a trip, I love your shirt.
ReplyDeleteAlso, super jealous of your amazing burberry steal. That's amazing, and it looks so comfy and lovely.
Love your hair.
xoxo
lebibliotheque.blogspot.com
Love your hair, and your uber cute shoes! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
You can actually find some decent stuff in Internacionale these days but I think it will always have that chavvy air to it! But who cares when it's as cheap as chips and looks good!
ReplyDeletehttp://regulardandy.blogspot.com/
Love your top :) x
ReplyDeletegreat look! i adore your hair! the bun is just so cute :)
ReplyDeletethelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com
I LOVE your hair!! So adorable.
ReplyDeletewww.themoptop.com
Great look, and wow, Burberry for £10! That sure is a bargain :)
ReplyDeleteDay By Diva
Day By Diva
Thanks girls! All these comments really made my day :) xxx
ReplyDelete