C0LOUREDLIGHTS

My photo
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
I'm Caoimhe, this is my blog on makeup and stuff. Email me on c0loured.lights23@gmail.com

Monday, 10 October 2011

Hot or Not #6

HOT!

1.
New Shoooooooooooes!
Got these bad boys from Office last week and am super pleased.

2.
Mad Men
Source
As ever, I'm the last one to the party but a friend just lent me season 1. It's so seductive, what I would give to wear this kind of thing every day! And five whole seasons to get through!

3.
Bike
I just got my bike here in Glasgow! It's just my mountain bike I got when I was about 14 but it's still great, a perfect size and I'm really excited about starting to cycle properly in Glasgow. I'm obviously scared though as well, and I need lights, a good lock, a reflective thing to wear and a basket. I have never cycled on roads before so wish me luck!

4.
Ma Famille
Saw my mum and sister this weekend, and was home in Belfast two weeks before that. Not much more to say than it was just lovely, I'm so looking forward to Christmas!

5.
Advanced Style

In his blog Ari Seth Cohen takes pictures of older women and men who have wonderful style. I think this is the most inspiring blog I have ever come across. It's such a breath of fresh air and a true joy to read. Beauty and style blogs are so youth-centric and the women featured prove that great style is ageless.

NOT!


1.
The X Factor?
I've always watched it, but recently it's made me more and more uncomfortable. I have never liked the audition episodes, which I feel parade and mock really vulnerable people and this year I just haven't been enjoying it. The advert breaks are also insufferable! I guess I'll still see a few episodes and probably start to back someone, hence my tentative question mark. Weirdly, I saw some X Factor USA which was really different, and they don't seem to buy into the whole ridiculing contestants thing that the UK seems to love.

2.
Not Winning the Lottery
I can't believe some people deal with this disappointment every single week!!

I can't think of anything else that has really been annoying me in the last week, how nice! It was a good week went to Edinburgh to see a friend for lunch (at a Korean restaurant, yass!), shopping and drinks on one day off, and then as I said saw my mum and sister on the other so it was all good! Also, it was confirmed this week that I am starting a makeup course on the 27th and I could not be more excited!

Apologies for the late Hot or Not, hope everyone had a lovely weekend!


-Caoimhe.lights xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Let me know if you have a blog too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...