C0LOUREDLIGHTS

My photo
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
I'm Caoimhe, this is my blog on makeup and stuff. Email me on c0loured.lights23@gmail.com

Friday, 13 January 2012

Litchenstein

I started a makeup class last October, and here's some wee shots of my attempt at pop art makeup on my lovely friend Sophie.




It was for the final class of the avant garde module. I've always wanted to try out Litchenstein inspired make up and I was really pleased with how it turned out. Had I been doing it for a proper shoot I would've done it all down her neck and chest, and got more props! The next module is fantasy makeup, so hopefully at the end of the 6 weeks I'll get a shot of that up too and so on, I'm really enjoying being more creative with makeup.

-Caoimhe.lights xxx

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Let me know if you have a blog too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...