C0LOUREDLIGHTS

My photo
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
I'm Caoimhe, this is my blog on makeup and stuff. Email me on c0loured.lights23@gmail.com

Monday, 4 April 2011

Coral love FOTD

Just a wee snap of what I wore yesterday:



Please excuse the bad quality. I am currently swithering over whether I should try to have totally cleared my overdraft by the time I graduate (2 months, eeeeeep!) or treat myself to a DSLR camera while I can, as I'll never be able to buy one when I enter the world of supporting myself. I think I know the answer, especially after seeing this picture. Not to mention when I take pictures of my face the flash extinguishes all my hard work makeuping.

Anyway, to the outfit! Saw this skirt on a few blogs, and I love it so much. It's from Primark, and I want it in all the different colours! I think coral is such a beautiful colour for spring, I get a bit sick of red/navy/nautical being dragged in every single year, gets a bit boring! And the colour is more vibrant in real life. I got a nice coral Rimmel lipstick to go with it, and just wore it with a long sleeved black body (with a crop top, as it's cut quite low), opaques and plain black suede pumps, wanted the skirt to speak for itself! Picture was taken in a rush so my makeup wasn't touched up unfortunately... I will improve on the detail in outfit posts in future, but you get the idea.

This was a lovely outfit for a nice Sunday shopping, but I'll definitely be wearing it out at night too, and maybe even with a vest and bare legs in the hot weather! One thing though, as you can see I am quite short (a mere 5"2) and this was pretty short on me, surprising as I usually find Primark things much too long!

I'm working all week, but will post soon about a Stila Tinted Moisturiser I picked up today, which I am VERY excited about! Hope everyone had a lovely Monday.

- C xxxxx

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! Let me know if you have a blog too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...