C0LOUREDLIGHTS

My photo
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
I'm Caoimhe, this is my blog on makeup and stuff. Email me on c0loured.lights23@gmail.com

Thursday, 28 April 2011

I want this: blush

I spotted the Mac Quite Cute collection at Glasgow Airport on my way home to Belfast and FELL IN LOVE with the Mineralize Blush in Sakura.

Source
I hadn't seen the collection in the flesh yet, though I'd seen some blogs posts giving a summary of the collection but I hadn't seen any details, and certainly hadn't seen this yet! The whole collection is right up my street but this blush in particular has blown me away. The swatch in the shop was really nice and subtle, which is necessary I think for such a distinct and unusual colour. I've been looking for a lavender/lilac blusher for a while now; there used to be a lilac looking Bobbi Brown blush I wanted but was resisting the price tag and then I couldn't see it when I was in House of Fraser in Belfast! I need to investigate that but this blush looks perfect! The light shimmer means it'll look a bit more natural for such a bluey shade, it will work for the summer and the heart colour will keep a bit of warmth so I don't look like I think life is one big photoshoot with purple cheeks! It will also be very stunning for nights out, with some contouring. I'm excited!

In any event, as it's LE I need to pick it up sharpish!

Has anything from Quite Cute caught your eye recently?

-Caoimhe.lights xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Let me know if you have a blog too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...