C0LOUREDLIGHTS

My photo
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
I'm Caoimhe, this is my blog on makeup and stuff. Email me on c0loured.lights23@gmail.com

Saturday, 21 May 2011

Hot or Not? #3

Late again I'm afraid, but for the last time hopefully...


HOT!
1.
I FINISHED UNIVERSITY FOREVER!!
I am so pleased, my final final exam was last Wednesday!
Can't believe it is all over, it is extremely surreal! I want to do a 
HNC from next year (2012) so I'll be back in education soon enough but I'm done with hardcore
academia. I loved studying Sociology though, it's fascinating, and now I can't wait for
my graduation!
Also, now I'm no longer always guilty, more regular posting can commence :)

2.
Tumblr.
I got one this week, when I was procrastinating. There isn't much on it yet,
but I'm going to use it just to post things I like, and pictures of makeup
looks I want to try. 
http://c0louredlights.tumblr.com

3.
Floral Headbands.
Been seeing them crop up on a few blogs so today I hit Primark and
got a couple too!



4.
She&Him
As you may be away, I love Zooey Deschanel and I'm just getting into her and M. Ward's 
project She&Him. Really lovely folksy music.

5.
Sakura.
My most coveted piece from the Mac Quite Quite collection
landed in my greedy little paws today. Was excellent, work was super busy and I had 
forgotten I'd arranged for the parcel to be redelivered to work today, so it
was a lovely surprise!



Not...

1.
Weather.
O em gee. I am aware I live in Glasgow, but seriously. Hailstones?! Monsoons?!
I don't want to be wearing my winter boots/wearing tartan scarves in late May!

2. 
Spotify Adverts.
Enough said.

3.
Bras Costing Money.
Just spent a small fortune on new underwear. It's hardly as if you can do
without them, they should be practically free! 

4.
Sore feet.
My poor tootsies - I always wear cheap/crappy pumps to work as they get so wrecked that I 
need to replace my work shoes every few months. They have no support though so all the pounding around means my feet are very sore. I should just bite the bullet, spend a bit more and buy some black Vans or something but I resent buying a cool pair of shoes and condemning them to work wear! 
Any recommendations for reasonably priced comfy black shoes that look good with tights? 

Heading out tonight so a face/outfit post should be up tomorrow for it! Like I said, now exams are over I can post a bit more regularly.

Hope everyone's got a good Saturday night lined up!

-Caoimhe.lights xxx

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE SHE & HIM!!!!! love it love it love them! My fave songs are "I thought I saw your face today" and "Thieves". Have you heard their Winnie the Pooh songs? They're adorable.

    There's a video on youtube of Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon Levitt dancing in a bank to a She And Him song "Why do you let me stay here", never fails to cheer me up! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations huni!! :D So excited/scarey finishing uni forever.

    Your headband is supercute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... thats great you finished your university!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Let me know if you have a blog too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...