Hot!
1.
The end is nigh!
I finish my exams this Wednesday, and I'm so excited! I have a couple of nights out planned,
I'm hopefully going to London at the start of June (if I get the time off...!), I'll have time for guilt free
blogging, I'll apply for my part time course to start in September and I'll go back to full time
hours in my job so I can buy a few things! However I guess I shouldn't get too excited
just yet, the biggest baddest exams are both two and a half hours long, on Tuesday and Wednesday,
and instead of being in the library I am blogging!
2.
Urban Decay Naked Palette.
FINALLY IN STOCK THIS WEEK!
I think I am the only girl who didn't have it yet, and after checking
the Debenhams website about 5 times a week, it was finally in stock,
and should be winging its way to me right now!
3.
Fish tail plaits.
The other night, I finally taught myself how to do one!
Probs the highlight of my week, I am a sad person.
| Could do with being a bit more 'fishy' (boke) but I'm getting there! |
4.
Camera
After my frequent moaning and groaning about my poor little camera,
I am getting a DSLR soon! A friend of a friend is selling hers, so I should be
buying it off her at a vair good price and have it in the next few weeks.
Hurrah!
5.
Wella Silvikrin Sensitive Hairspray
I got both sizes I love this so much!
I have a very sensitive scalp and am always trying a million hairsprays in the
quest to find a good one that doesn't irritate my scalp, isn't too 'goopy' (yuck), doesn't leave particles etc but
has a nice and natural hold. This is it!
6.
Plays.
My friend Ally is a theatre director and he always recommends good plays. Last night we went to see
'Everything Between Us' at the Tron in Glasgow by David Ireland. It was set in Belfast (where I'm from)
and by a Northern Irish company and I really enjoyed it.
I love going to plays, there is something so exciting about the show being feet away from you, I think you get far more involved with the story, and characters. I'd always rather a play over
a film for this reason!
Not...
1.
Cold Sausage Rolls.
Sorry Greggs but seriously. Why?!
2.
Paying to graduate.
It will cost me about £100 to graduate!
Gowns, enrolling and photos, sheesh!
Not going to do 5 'nots' as these are the only two bugging me this week and that's why I did an extra 'hot'!
I'll finish with a wee FOTD:
I've been gearing up the courage to go fringe-less! A guy in my work inquired as to whether I was concealing a receding hairline. Got a lovely Primark headband on - I'd seen ones like this in Urban Outfitters for £16, which is insane but Primark had a few like this for £3 a few months ago. It is a WHOLE LOT of my face but my fringe can be a bit high maintenance; I'm always fixing it. Makeup is just my usual so I won't bore you with a list, though I got the No.7 liquid highlighter which I love, and will post a proper review on it soon.
This is also a rare glimpse of my eyebrows - I have the ELF brow kit which is great for filling in my brows, I really recommend - there's no need to shell out for the Benefit or Urban Decay kits IMO, this does the exact same thing for only £3.50. I am religious about my brows, even though they are hidden every day!
Right, enough waffling, off to the library! Hope everyone has had a great weekend!
you look lovely with your fringe back, perfect eyebrows!!! soo jealous about the DSLR, i wish i had the funds for one too. also i am finished on wednesday as well, i can almost smell the freedom! good luck with your exams! hope to have a night out or catch up soon xxx
ReplyDeleteYou look so pretty, the plait looks pretty good too :) Following.
ReplyDeletexx
www.forevermissvanity.com
You look so cute with all kinds of hairstyles! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting uber good marks for your exams!
xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Thanks girls! :) xxx
ReplyDelete