C0LOUREDLIGHTS

My photo
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
I'm Caoimhe, this is my blog on makeup and stuff. Email me on c0loured.lights23@gmail.com

Friday, 6 May 2011

Hot or Not?

Remember that website? You rated people out of ten, on their hotness (or notness). I used to have a rule about marking 10 or 1, nothing in between. The logic of a 14 year old. A very mean premise, but in order to bring some sort of structure to this blog, I think I will do a post on my own hot or nots at the end of each week. I love reading those type of charts in magazines, so here we go!

Hot...

1. 
A full week has passed, but That Wedding Dress.

Source
I'm by no means a royalist but I did get a bit addicted to the pictures
of that day. I love white lace so much, and her dress was PERFECT. I'm
harbouring a ridiculous desire for a big tacky cocktail ring 
in the style of the engagement ring.

2. 
Yogurt coated pineapple.
ARGH! I discovered this four years too late as the perfect library 
snack after spending my whole time at uni raiding the
vending machines for Yorkies! 

3. 
Dresses at the Met Ball this week. Gisele, I'm looking at you.

Source
A McQueen dress from the 2005 collection I think, absolutely stunning. 
There were at few 'experimental' choices at the gala
but this was a beautiful choice, and a real showstopper.
Salma Hayek was another style winner, also in a McQueen.

Source
I love her hair too - very simple but glamorous, glossy waves.

4.
Seeing old friends.
Got to see a couple when I was home in Belfast last week, and it's lovely 
to catch up!

5.
Boots Botanics Soothing Cleansing Balm.
This hot cloth cleanser is one of the
loveliest products I've tried in a long time. Kate at gh0stparties did
a great review (love that blog) which made me get it, and it's brightened 
up my week.

Not!

1.
Revision.
Totally obvious, but my revision, or more accurately,
my revision guilt is getting me down. Last exam is on May 18th and it 
can't come quick enough! Glasgow Uni library
is a  scary place these days, totally dog eat dog.

2. 
Emails from lookfantastic.com titled
'It's time to start work on your bikini body'
NOT a sentiment I like to begin my day with!

3.
3 mobile
Calling me 10 times a day to force me into getting a contract
with them! I'm not even with them!

4. 
'Experimental' Met Ball dress choices
Beyonce & K. Stew., this time I'm looking at you.

Source

Source
ARGH! Especially Beyonce, just because you expect 
so much better! It's definitely a really unusual gown  but the neck looks painful and bizarre.
The less said about K.Stew the better.

5. 
Pasty Legs.
Source
I hate my milk bottle legs! 
I don't suit fake tan, but am about to try out the
Dove Summer Glow Lotion
to see if I can make them I nice even colour that is fit to show people!

And there we have it. Looking through the Met Ball pictures was probably the highlight of my week, the Vogue website has a really good slide show, go see what your favourites are! I'm off to the library then work (boo hoo), hope everybody else has better plans than that! Cheerio!

-Caoimhe.lights xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ha, very funny because I used to rate 1 or 10 too. nothing in between! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Let me know if you have a blog too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...