If you look closely, you will see marshmallow all over my mouth. YUM!
Bryony and Simone, two lovely girls!
Some of my cards and presents.
Bryony got me this beautiful Pilgrim necklace, I love it loads! Can be worn long or short and it was a wonderful surprise. She's just left Glasgow for all sorts of adventures and I will miss her lots!
HOW HILARIOUS AND AMAZING IS THIS CARD FROM MY MUM?!
I must have laughed for 50 years! It's from Moonpig, and one of the best things I've ever seen!
My flatmate Fiona and I love products so she got me some to test out!
Such a great present. Like I said in my last post, I'm possibly the last person to realise that Carmex is a great lip balm, but I had accidentally bought myself the original one, which smells kind of weird to be perfectly frank, and Fiona got me the cherry which is so much better, yippee!! That Garnier facewash had been intriguing me too so after a full trial I will review it, and the Simple pen is perfect for me as I get mascara everywhere and will be great for my bag too. I also shamefully didn't have any tea tree oil, which being prone to spots is ridiculous. Such a thoughtful and apt present for me, was delighted!
In the evening a great bunch of my pals all met up for drinks at the Chip on Ashton Lane in Glasgow which is a great pub to sit and chat, I defs am getting old. Was so great to see so many of my favourite people in one place, unfortunately though I was having a little too much of a good time to take pictures but here's a wee snap of what I wore.
I wore this playsuit I got in the Urban Outfitters sale (which is AMAZING) for drinks that night.It's actually shorts under the skirt and has a lovely bow tie at the back. Belt is my mum's and shoes are ASOS. Makeup is the usual really - my Naked Palette was probably the kiss of death to my creativity! It was only informal drinks though so wanted to take things easy, that playsuit felt quite dressed up, especially with no cardigan so didn't want to go too overboard!
Annoyingly blurry picture of my friends Mark and Fiona and me with some sparkling rosé, before the others turned up and I still had my wits about me.
All in all, it was a wonderful day from start to finish; I have some really lovely friends, was just a shame that I live so far from my family! Can't quite believe that I am basically in my mid twenties, and still am a ridiculous person.
Hope everyone is having a good week! I am 10 days into a 12 day-in-work-in-a-row stretch and all that's getting me though is the promise of Sunday off with lunch and shopping!
-Caoimhe.lights xxx
Happy Belated Birthday Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI love looking at you (do I sound crazy yet?) because you are just so adorable and cute!!!! :)
Hope you are having a good week.
xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Happy belated birthday! x
ReplyDelete