C0LOUREDLIGHTS

My photo
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
I'm Caoimhe, this is my blog on makeup and stuff. Email me on c0loured.lights23@gmail.com

Saturday, 23 July 2011

In Absentia

So, as I mentioned in my last post, I have moved flat and for a while will have no internet, I'm currently illegally in the university library using a friend's card! Moving day was predictably horrendous but my and my flatmate's new home is wonderful. Hopefully we can get internet asap and regular blogging will resume!

Just also wanted to post about how sad I am about Amy Winehouse's death. I just heard while I was in work today and am pretty heartbroken. She was my very favourite musician and I always hoped she'd come back. Her death is so sad on many levels; as a troubled young person just bursting with talent it is tragic, and even more so for her friends and family who have lost an incredibly gifted loved one.





RIP Amy <3


-Caoimhe.lights xxx

3 comments:

  1. It's so sad, she was so young. Did you see this in the independent? It's a really lovely tribute.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/razor-sharp-winehouse-changed-the-music-scene-for-ever-2319530.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweetie,

    I was just thinking of you yesterday!

    Anyhoo, I hope you get your internet up soon so I can read more of your cute posts and see your pretty outfits. :)

    How's work and life? I can't wait to see your new flat all decorated up too! ♥


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Let me know if you have a blog too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...