Not altogether dissimilar from my Rockness makeup but a lot more polished and stylised.
Eyes:
UD Naked Palette and Sleek Original Palette over UD Primer Potion.
I love Virgin from the Naked Palette for a really subtle highlight, with this much gold shadow I don't want to totally look like a Christmas tree. UD shadows really are the best for colours, blending and pigmentation, but this Sleek palette, as I've said before is a great budget palette, and I want the Natural, Bad Girl and Oh So Special ones too!
Also used my very precious Hard Candy glitter in Canary on the crease for the gold dust effect! I dotted some of MeMeMe sunbeam highlighter in the crease first then applied the glitter. I haven't seen it in the shops in years, but it's still knocking around on eBay.
Collection 2000 liquid liner and Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara
In truth, I hate this eyeliner - it needs several coats, comes off and occasionally stings. I'm sticking it out in the name of frugality and am going straight back to L'Oreal Carbon Gloss when it's finished!
Still LOVING the Rimmel mascara though, and I also used some cheapy cheapo half strip false eyelashes. I got them in the oddity that is Watt Bros. in Glasgow, and I think I'll just buy half strip (corner lashes?) falsies from now on. All the glamour, with non of the hooker effect I've experienced before.
ELF brow kit
My one true love.
Face:
GOSH X-eptional Wear makeup // Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation 115 // ELF Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter in Glow/Fair // Sleek highlighter in Sunbeam // Sleek MakeUP The One Finishing Powder // Topshop creme blush in Flush
I love this GOSH foundation; great as an all over base with the Illamasqua as a concealer.
Lips:
My trusty Rimmel No. 620 Coral Queen
Here's (what was a very rushed shot in a corridor of) what I wore:
A Topshop dress from ages ago, which is scandalously short so worn with footless tights, a Primark belt and Internacionale leopard wedges, credit though to Lily for posting about them , they were exactly what I was looking for for less than half of what I thought I'd pay!
-Caoimhe.lights xxx
Love love love the lipstick! copper glitter is always nice!
ReplyDeleteGreat eyes! and such a beautiful dress :)
ReplyDeletehttp://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/