C0LOUREDLIGHTS

My photo
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
I'm Caoimhe, this is my blog on makeup and stuff. Email me on c0loured.lights23@gmail.com

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

High five.

I've loved creme blushes longtime. I just find them so easy to blend and they give such a natural flush. I feel like I haven't used a powder blush in months! However, I've found it really hard to find really great, affordable shades My best ever creme blush was an FCUK one I got when I was 17, since discontinued, the dregs of it are still kicking around somewhere but are pretty much unusable and it's disgusting to use makeup that old. I'd always felt the shades I could find on the highstreet were a bit meh, and as yet don't have the pennies to splurge on Illamasqua.

So, I was DELIGHTED when Topshop's makeup line included a range of creme blushes! Since it launched, I'd been using Flush pretty much every day, but was missing out on the bubblegum pink FCUK shade I desired. Even Pinch - which I later got - although beautiful just wasn't quite right for daily fling-on-your-face use as it's a very dark, pigmented and blue toned magenta.

Now though, Topshop have launched High Five which is PERFECT. A beautiful combination of Flush's coral and Pinch's blue tones.




Top to bottom: High Five // Flush // Pinch




Already been covered on a million blogs but the formulation of this blushes is really wonderful too, creme to powder finish and stays put all day. I either use my ELF studio blush brush, or studio stipple brush to apply. And £6 to boot, great all round.

Have you tried any good creme blushes recently? Higher end ones I want are Urban Decay Afterglow blushes and of course an Illamasqua. Should I take the plunge?

-Caoimhe.lights xxx

4 comments:

  1. you look cute and pretty dear! love your blog <3

    follow me if you love to, and i'll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the effect but they seem to completely disappear after a few hours on my skin! Might have to blogsale all of the topshop ones I have :(

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Topshop ones! I wear Pinch quite reqularly, I feel like it brightens my face up loads in the mornings. Well, obviously it does lol it's bright pink!

    Will have to look out for this one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Topshop makeup, I havent tried the Cream Blushes, I shall have to do that!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Let me know if you have a blog too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...