C0LOUREDLIGHTS

My photo
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
I'm Caoimhe, this is my blog on makeup and stuff. Email me on c0loured.lights23@gmail.com

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Practicing.






Kiddie Pool // Goddess

A little bit of practice, to get out of the rut of doing gold sparkly eyes! May do a full blown version of this for my next night out. These colours came in a wee Urban Decay palette my mum got me as a Christmas present ages ago, though I think I own the single pans of all except Midnight Cowboy... o well!

Used all except Midnight Cowboy for this look. I love Uzi, it's a bit out there but really reminds me of being a teen! Just used it in the inner and outer corners for some sparkle, and  Also, not sure if wet line black or nude looks better... I haven't blackened the wet line in years (fears of looking like a teen goth).

Goddess and Kiddie Pool are such lovely colours to work with and I don't use them nearly enough!

Think I want to try this look next, using Goddess and maybe Midnight Cowboy Rides Again with Half Baked and Smog from the Naked Palette. Maybe some gold Heavy Metal too.

Source
Isn't it beautiful? I saw the shot in Mac's facebook album for Milan Fashion week, from the Just Cavalli. very glamorous, but chic too.

Has anyone else spotted any inspiring pictures from any of the shows recently?

-Caoimhe.lights xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yay, welcome back!!

    I have missed reading your posts and seeing your pretty face! :)

    Hope everything is going great for you. ♥


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Let me know if you have a blog too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...